Dysfunctional Families: The Truth Behind the Happy Family Facade
Are you a victim of "Spider Love"?
Does your dysfunctional family drain all your energy?
Dysfunctional Families: The Truth Behind the Happy Family Facade is a collection of 45 essays offering reflections on recovering from dysfunctional family dynamics, caregiving, the Drama Addiction, developing self-esteem and learning to live authentically, and spirituality.
This book exposes many of the secrets that hide in dysfunctional families, and also provides a profoundly unique perspective on money problems, clearing clutter, creating your own reality, and more.
The only way to heal from the trauma of dysfunctional family life and discover who we really are is to expose the secrets we grew up with, see through the illusions we were taught, and figure out what’s really true about our families, ourselves, and the world.
Dysfunctional Families can help you:
- Pinpoint the dysfunctional patterns in your family relationships that cause knee-jerk responses
- Understand all of your relationships more clearly
- Break free from the Drama Addiction and find peace
- Learn how to be there for yourself and take care of your own needs
- Let go of the "victim mentality" and begin creating the life you want
Order Dysfunctional Families by clicking on the PayPal button below. The price is $15.95 plus $3 shipping and handling, or $12 s/h if you're ordering from outside the U.S. See selected contents below.
Order from Amazon Order from Indiebound
Order from Barnes and Noble
Feed your soul and learn how to cope with Dysfunctional Families.